How Do I Deal With Worry and Discouragement

O Lord, I am oppressed, undertake for me.

ISAIAH 38, verse 14.

Being perplexed, I say,
Lord, make it right!
Night is as day to Thee,
Darkness is light.
I am afraid to touch
Things that involve so much;
My trembling hand may shake,
My skill-less hand may break:
Thine can make no mistake.

ANNA B. WARNER.

The many troubles in your household will tend to your edification, if you
strive to bear them all in gentleness, patience, and kindness. Keep this
ever before you, and remember constantly that God's loving eyes are upon
you amid all these little worries and vexations, watching whether you
take them as He would desire. Offer up all such occasions to Him, and
if sometimes you are put out, and give way to impatience, do not be
discouraged, but make haste to regain your lost composure.

ST. FRANCIS DE SALES.

Find out about our free meditation for worry and discouragement

For a donation of any amount receive the ebook Becoming a Friend of God as our gift.
Look inside

Popular Posts