Inspiration for People with OCD, Bipolar and Anxiety

“How I overcame depression,
bipolar, OCD, anxiety and other
issues without drugs.”

Mike’s Story is the powerful personal testimony of someone who overcame mental health and
other issues and went on to enjoy a successful, productive life. Mike tells you about his
childhood:
the traumas,
the obsessions and compulsions,
his shyness and bipolar.

Mike tells
you about his twenties:
the depression,
the doubts and the fears.

You will hear him talk
about how Zorro and Columbo
helped him get through.
You’ll find out what the Zen Master
said.

You’ll read about Mike’s
close call with Dr. Rough
Handling.

Mike loves to
philosophize about life, love, and
he likes Frank Sinatra too.

For each stage of his life he reveals
how he moved on and left the
issues behind.

Mike saves the best for last:

How he found his
spiritual roots with the help of
meditation, a change of heart, a
hug and a kick in the pants from God

Mike's Story - How I overcame depression, bipolar, OCD, anxiety and other
issues without drugs

is now available in eBook and in quality paperback at Amazon


Roland Trujillo, pastor, mentor and spiritual director, is the author of 12 books. His popular self
help radio program has aired on both secular and Christian radio stations around the country for 22 years. “I love helping people improve their relationships, overcome personal issues and find
their spiritual roots. People get stuck, and they need someone who thinks outside the box to help
them look at life with fresh eyes. People are resilient and can make progress in a very short amount of time. Sometimes all it takes is an insight or two, a little meditation to get centered,
and knowing that there is someone who has love,and who both understands and can help. That’s all.


Mike’s Story “How I overcame depression,
bipolar, OCD, anxiety and other issues without drugs.” is the powerful personal testimony of someone who overcame mental health and other issues and went on to enjoy a successful, productive life.

Mike tells you about his childhood:

the traumas,
the obsessions
and compulsions,
his shyness and bipolar.
Mike tells you about his twenties: the
depression, the doubts and the fears.

You will hear him talk about how Zorro and Colombo helped him get through.

You’ll find out what the Zen Master said.

You’ll read about Mike’s close call with Dr. Rough Handling.

Mike loves to philosophize about life, love,

and he likes Frank Sinatra too.

For each stage of his life he reveals how he moved on and left the issues behind.

Mike saves the best for last:

How he found his
spiritual roots with the help of meditation,
a change of heart,
and a hug and a kick in the pants from God.

Read excerpts from Chapter One

Here is an letter written by someone who gets it. He overcame anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder. In this letter, he comments on the verse from the Psalms and then tells of his recovery journey. He gave me permission to share his letter but asked that I only use his first name, Michael. I hope someone will be inspired to give our free spiritual
meditation a try. All I can say is "Thanks, Mike." Roland

Hello, my name is Michael.

I love this verse from the Psalms.

He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord.
Psalm 112:7 (English Standard Version).


It sounds good, doesn't it? But the question is: how do you get to where you have such a firm heart and settled spirit?

It took me a long time to get to where I could understand and say something about having a firm heart and settled spirit. I was Mr. Jellyfish.

But here’s the good news: if I can do it, anyone can do it. It took me 40 years, but that was because it took 40 years for me to get to the point where I was ready. Once you’re ready, recovery can begin in a heartbeat.

And it doesn’t have to take 40 years to be ready. You can be ready in this instant regardless of your age, if your heart is pure and you are sincere.

Here's my story. . . . . .


I have discovered that the secret to life is in overlooking.

You have anxiety, but overlook it. In other words, instead of struggling with, suppressing or trying to get rid of the anxiety, you overlook it.

Someone makes a mistake, but you overlook it (instead of judging or resenting them). You have doubts, but you overlook them (instead of dwelling on them).

You feel anger (at your child, for example), but you overlook it (and remain calm).

There are many good things I could say about overlooking. How it helps us overcome anxiety, doubts, fears, negative emotion; and how it helps us be more patient with others. But for now, I will mention it in passing. Later I will talk about the meditation (that Roland offers) and how it helps you learn to overlook. . . . . .


When I was 10, 15, 20, 30 years old, did I have anxiety? Of course. Did I get depressed? Of course.

When my parents got divorced, it bothered me. When my dad died, it made me sad. When my parakeet died, I felt bad. What was I supposed to do, be happy about these things? I grieved and felt hurt and then I got over it.

When I was a little kid, did I go through a spell where I had to do a ritual of counting numbers or arrange my shoes perfectly at night or else "something really bad would happen?" Of course. Then I grew out of it.

When I was in college, was I high and hyper when something good happened and stayed up till dawn talking to my friends? Then did I crash when a bunch of things went wrong? Naturally.

When I was in my 20's did I wonder who I was and if there was a future for me? Did I mess up, and make mistakes? Sure.

And then did something try to tell me I was "worthless" and that "the world would be better off without me?" Of course.

When I was 30 and sitting in a lonely apartment in the outskirts of Chicago, with the snow coming down and nowhere to go and wishing I were back in California, did I feel depressed? Of course.

But here I am. I got through.

My recovery was two part. First it was just growing out of issues. Secondly, it was a spiritual awakening when I was 40 years old.


Read about how Mike had all the symptoms of ADHD and what, thank God, his parents did and did not do.

Mike tells about his depression around age 30, and how listening to the radio helped him overcome it.

Mike talks about meditation and how it has helped him.

Find out how Mike is doing now.

And much more.

____________________________
.

Mike's Story is now available in both eBook a
nd quality paperback


Special Offer:

For a donation of $10, we will send you a pdf eBook of Mike's Story by email.

LinkRead more

Popular Posts