For the things which are seen are temporary; but the things which are not seen are eternal.




Hello, everyone!


This is one of my new favorite passages.

 




For the things which are seen are temporary; but the things which are not seen are eternal.


2 Corinthians 4 verse 18

I heard this last night on Christian radio, and this morning I Google searched to see where it is in the Bible.

This is one of my new favorite passages.  Incidentally I prefer the word "temporary."

I understand that temporal conveys that things in the world are in the domain of time, and thus come into existence and pass away.

But I like the word temporary because change makes things temporary an
d change is part of the endless movement of time. Principles are eternal, that is why they are called the eternal verities. Love is eternal and never ends. True love is from God.

Popular Posts