A Bible Verse Just for You! And I Will Pray for You Too








Hello everyone! This is Pastor Roland.

Would you like a Bible verse just for you?

Need someone to pray for you too?



When you send me your prayer request, if you would also like me to add a Bible verse personally selected by me just for you, then ask for a Bible Verse Just for Me.

Update: some of you are not doing so good. You have issues and challenges. I have discovered over the years that many people get lost between their ears--lost in worries, doubts, and fears--which makes it harder to solve issues and harder to pray too. It's hard to be proactive and positive when you are lost in negative thoughts and worries.

So, don't forget to try my new free prayer meditation which some people say helps them get out of negative thoughts. You can find it by clicking here. 



Would you like Pastor Roland to say a prayer for you? Send Pastor Roland an email.


Hello, this is Pastor Roland. If you would like me to pray for
you, send me an email and tell me your first name and what you would like me to pray for.


There is no charge and you will not be asked for a donation.





Ever Will I Pray

A. Cummings, pub.1875
Father, in the morning
Unto Thee I pray;
Let Thy loving-kindness
Keep me through this day.

Refrain:
I will pray, I will pray,
Ever will I pray;
Morning, noon, and evening,
Unto Thee I’ll pray.

At the busy noontide,
Pressed with work and care,
Then I’ll wait with Jesus,
Till He hear my prayer.

When the evening shadows
Chase away the light,
Father, then I’ll pray Thee,
Bless Thy child tonight.

When the evening shadows
Chase away the light,
Father, then I’ll pray Thee,
Bless Thy child tonight.





Popular Posts